- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 11/28/2013
- Last connection: 12/06/2018
- 05:48 AM Verilator Usage: RE: lxt2_config.h problem.
- Still I've got an error on v4.008.<br>
I do comment out the "HAVE_ALLOCA_H" definition at 'fst_config.h' line ...
- 12:37 AM Verilator Usage: RE: bug in fst_config.h
- Fine :)
- In MinGW64 + MSYS(windows) system.<br>
Program fault is occurred at "verilated_fst_c.cpp" at line #74, on v4.006<br>...
- 10:36 AM Verilator Usage: RE: bug in fst_config.h
- on v4.006
- "if endif" is need for MINGW.<br>
but already 'HAVE_ALLOCA_H' is defined previous line.<br>
- Some codes in the 'fstapi.c' for MinGW has an error.<br>
So I fixed as shown below.<br>...
- My program is using the the both classes 'VerilatedVcdC'(for GTKWave interactive mode) and 'VerilatedFstC'(for file d...
- 01:24 AM Verilator Usage: RE: lxt2_config.h problem.
- Wilson Snyder wrote:
> Please try something like this, and when it works post back the patch and I'll apply it.
- 05:49 AM Verilator Usage: RE: How can I override lxt2 dump class for GTKWave simultaneously as like a VerilatedVcdFi...
- Sorry, just leave it.^^;<br>
There is no way to running GTKWave simultaneously with LXT2 format, only for VCD.
- In MINGW64+MSYS2 system, there is no "alloca.h" header file.<br>
And I have got an error with this.<br>
Some codes ...
Also available in: Atom