- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 01/23/2014
- Last connection: 02/07/2019
- 02:08 PM Verilator Issue #1395 (Feature): Extend UNUSED to flag signals which are not in the cone of a module output
- The following code produces no warnings:...
- 02:24 PM Verilator Issue #1033 (Closed): Incorrect reversal of unpacked array
- Verilator fails to reverse unpacked arrays correctly. The test case is attached. A warning that the array is being ...
- 09:41 AM Verilator Issue #834: SIGSEGV writing to VerilatedVcd::m_wrBufp in 3.864
- Here it is again with better formatting...
Several of our tests fail using the verilated component...
- 09:39 AM Verilator Issue #834 (Closed): SIGSEGV writing to VerilatedVcd::m_wrBufp in 3.864
Several of our tests fail using the verilated component when writing out data to the trace file...
- 10:19 AM Verilator Issue #828: Incorrect result of signed shift
- It's more complicated than a first reading of the LRM would reveal so this is actually a bug in verilator.
- 08:31 AM Verilator Issue #828: Incorrect result of signed shift
- Studying the LRM, it looks like verilator gets this right whereas the commercial simulators do not follow the standar...
- 12:08 PM Verilator Issue #828 (Closed): Incorrect result of signed shift
- The following code gets the wrong values....
- 01:26 PM Verilator Issue #811 (Duplicate): Failure to analyze indices correctly
- The attached file gives the following issue. There seems to be a failure to analyze the indices in the code correctl...
- 02:58 PM Verilator Issue #740 (Closed): Import function context scope should be the declaration scope not the callin...
- In the following code, the context of the import function call should be the scope at the time of declaration, not th...
- 04:01 PM Verilator Issue #517: Constant expression in generated block index not recognized
- Any updates? I am seeing this error message from the following code:...
Also available in: Atom