- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 03/08/2014
- Last connection: 09/04/2014
- 11:46 PM Verilog-Perl Issue #815: Module port lists do not support interfaces with constant unpacked dimension
- Doing a little bit of digging in VParseBison.y, I'm guessing that it's hitting a rule from portE that goes to rangeLi...
- 11:09 PM Verilog-Perl Issue #815 (Closed): Module port lists do not support interfaces with constant unpacked dimension
- A syntax error is produced when parsing a module port list that contains an interface with an unpacked dimension of t...
- 02:16 AM Verilator Issue #747: Unable to pass strings into C functions in compiled code
- I spent a little time playing with this and it looks like the code will require quite a bit more work.
- 09:58 PM Verilator Issue #747 (Closed): Unable to pass strings into C functions in compiled code
- gcc produces the following error when I try to pass a Verilog string into a $display statement:...
- 09:51 PM Verilator Issue #746 (Closed): Strings are limited in width to 64 bits
- Verilator generates an error whenever I try to assign a string longer than 64 bits to a string variable. For example,...
- 10:02 PM Verilator Issue #739 (Duplicate): Multidimensional arrays and UNOPTFLAT warning
- I'd like to use a multidimensional array to connect a number of combinational blocks where the output of one block is...
- 05:51 PM Verilator Issue #738: AstReplicate constructor consistency
- I've pushed two alternative fixes to my github repo: https://github.com/grg/verilator.git
The alternatives are:
- 05:20 PM Verilator Issue #738 (Closed): AstReplicate constructor consistency
- I have noticed inconsistency between the two AstReplicate constructors:...
- 09:39 PM Verilator Issue #649: support for streaming operators
- I decided the pre-shifting is easier to understand (and to explain). I've pushed this into both the III and QII versi...
- 09:11 PM Verilator Issue #649: support for streaming operators
- Ah yes, I should have thought of creating a custom visit function in V3EmitC. I've done this now and tested it agains...
Also available in: Atom