- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 06/02/2014
- Last connection: 10/12/2019
- Verilator (Developer, 08/09/2019)
- 09:40 AM Verilator Issue #1547 (Resolved): Refactor Verilator building in Travis
- Ugh, thanks. I was only testing with --dist which appears to be why I didn't notice this. Also, I was going for a l...
- 01:28 PM Verilator Issue #1363: CMake support
- Sorry, I'm not completely up to date on this thread. But regarding static/shared libraries for --protect-lib, this i...
- 11:14 AM Verilator Issue #1554: There is a problem when Handling variables forced type conversion
- See the WIDTH section of the manual. I'd provide some examples from other simulators but EDA Playground seems to be ...
- 11:00 AM Verilator Issue #1555: Asynchronous reset logic is inconsistent with rtl
- See --x-initial-edge. I think that may resolve your problem.
- 10:03 AM Verilator Issue #1556 (Feature): More informative did not converge message
- See bug1549. I think it would be better to have some kind of breadcrumb when Verilator says "Verilated Model did not...
- 09:49 AM Verilator Issue #1549: Verilated Model did not DC converge
- Couple things here:
I'd really suggest properly indenting your designs. I couldn't make sense of SAP.v until I di...
- 09:38 AM Verilator Issue #1549: Verilated Model did not DC converge
- See the section of the --help titled: _Verilated model didn't converge_. There are instructions in there for isolati...
- 08:24 PM Verilator Issue #1547 (Resolved): Refactor Verilator building in Travis
- Currently, for verilator CI we are caching object files when building Verilator but for verilator_ext_tests we are do...
- 10:54 AM Verilator Issue #1490 (Resolved): Add an option to create a DPI protected library
- Squashed and pushed. Agreed that we can fix up --protect-lib under CMake when it's all in the trunk.
- 02:15 PM Verilator Issue #1490: Add an option to create a DPI protected library
- I believe this covers all the feedback:
Also, per s...
Also available in: Atom