- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 06/02/2014
- Last connection: 05/22/2019
- 08:54 PM Verilator Issue #1427: Incorrect real parameter assignment
- Thanks again for the feedback. I've updated the branch to reflect all of this:
- 10:43 PM Verilator Issue #1427: Incorrect real parameter assignment
- Great, thanks for the feedback. I haven't had any more time to look at this once since I last posted, so I'm still c...
- 06:48 PM Verilator Issue #1438: Files ignored by .git/info/exclude make t_dist_manifest.pl unhappy
- Yeah, makes sense. Let's try it this way instead:
- 09:53 PM Verilator Issue #1435: Report column numbers and source text in error messages
- Sure, sign me up. However, I've got a lot of irons in the Verilator fire right now so this may take a while to get t...
- 09:51 PM Verilator Issue #1439 (Feature): Add "included from" and macro expansion information in error messages
- Ideally Verilator would report messages similar to gcc in these scenarios. Something like this:...
- 09:04 PM Verilator Issue #1305: Error messages do not contain hierarchical information
- Inlining is a bummer wrt to this issue. It seems like we'd have to possibly tag every node with a scope name before ...
- 08:53 PM Verilator Issue #1438 (Closed): Files ignored by .git/info/exclude make t_dist_manifest.pl unhappy
- I'm using .git/info/exclude to locally ignore a directory that gets created in my Verilator repo by a code completion...
- 09:40 AM Verilator Issue #1436: Add an option to silence the command-failed message
- Updated at:
- 09:58 PM Verilator Issue #1436 (Resolved): Add an option to silence the command-failed message
- Often times my command line invocation of Verilator is so large that this pushes the actual error message off the scr...
- 06:19 PM Verilator Issue #1435 (Feature): Report column numbers and source text in error messages
- Re: Wilson's suggestion in issue #1305, we should report column numbers and source text in error messages like gcc do...
Also available in: Atom