- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 08/28/2014
- Last connection: 02/14/2019
- 01:49 AM Verilog-mode Issue #1398: Running emacs batch mode on file with eval in Local Variables section fails
- Yes, that was indeed the problem. Thanks!
- 11:28 PM Verilog-mode Issue #1398: Running emacs batch mode on file with eval in Local Variables section fails
- Tried it, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.
- 10:18 PM Verilog-mode Issue #1398 (NoFixNeeded): Running emacs batch mode on file with eval in Local Variables section ...
- In trying to ignore some outputs, the FAQ says one way is to use the following lines of code:...
- 10:38 PM Verilog-Perl Issue #1393 (Closed): Support ranged instances
- (Sorry, I haven't had the latest version installed yet, but I did not see a fix for this issue since 3.406.)
- 10:10 PM Verilog-Perl Issue #1089 (NoFixNeeded): System Verilog 'import <package file>::*' results in syntax error
- I have the following line in a System Verilog interconnect module:
that is resulting i...
- 04:55 PM Verilog-Perl Issue #813: File.pm and Preproc.pm - Enhancement Request
- Okay, now I see what you are talking about. This would let me pass in my own derived File::Parser class which could c...
- 04:08 PM Verilog-Perl Issue #813: File.pm and Preproc.pm - Enhancement Request
- I don't see a "parser" option in 3.404, but I do make use of the "preproc" one. "preproc" passes the class name for t...
- 08:10 PM Verilog-Perl Issue #813 (Closed): File.pm and Preproc.pm - Enhancement Request
- I would like the following simple enhancement made to File.pm:
Add a method called 'set_fileref(fileref)' to Prepr...
- 07:52 PM Verilog-Perl Issue #812 (Closed): Net.pm - Incorrect type width for 'byte'
- It appears there is a mistake in Net.pm at line 18 (version 3.314) where the width of 'byte' is 1 instead of 8.
Also available in: Atom